9.06.2014

Snapea Crisps Review

     A few months ago I posted a review of the Trader Joe's "Inner Peas." I ranted and raved about how they were my new favorite snack, and how I simply could not get enough of them. And I really couldn't. Since I loved them so much I recently decided to try out another brand of the same product called "Snapea Crisps." Plus I had coupons. When I got to Whole Foods I was ecstatic to see that they had FLAVORS. And guys, the lineup is impressive. Right then my thoughts towards the Trader Joe's version went from "I can't live without you" to "step it up, guys, you can do better." 


     The line includes lightly salted, caesar, black pepper, wasabi ranch, onion thyme and tomato basil. And the best part is, they ring in at under $2 per bag. Sold. I'll take ten. My favorite varieties are wasabi ranch and black pepper. After tasting these bad boys, the plain ones just don't do it for me anymore. Not only are their flavor options crave-worthy, they are also crispier than the TJ’s version. And the main ingredient is peas. PEAS. So you’re basically eating a giant vegetable. Not really, but there’s no doubt they are healthier than your average bag of chips, and that’s gotta count for something. 

2 comments

  1. I love these too!! If you love the plain (which I do), Costco has them on sale right now - a HUGE bag for about $6!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you had any of the other flavors?

      Delete