7.11.2014

New Look + Review

     I’m sure you’ve noticed by now that something looks a bit different around here. Did I get a haircut? No. A Tan? Impossible. Nope. No personal makeovers. But my blog got one! What do you think? Pretty good, huh? I’ve known for a while that my page needed a little something, but simply don’t have the html skills to make that happen. So, I enlisted a little help, and I couldn’t be more happy with the results. 
     For a long time I was under the impression that I would need hundreds of dollars to improve the look of my page. So, when I discovered Natalie from Revel and Design on Etsy, I was pleasantly surprised, and maybe a little skeptical. Can this be real? Blog designs for only $35? Sure, if you want a custom design, you will have to spend $150, but even that seemed too fair a price to be true! 
     But I think my page speaks for itself. I now feel like the design matches the content in a way that the pre-made templates simply couldn’t compete with. On top of it, Natalie was so easy to work with, and responded to my questions (no matter how silly) so quickly that it made the whole process feel effortless. 
     What do you think of the new look? Tell me in the comments below! And be sure to check out Revel and Design on Etsy! 

4 comments