5.05.2014

Urban Decay: Vice 2 + Swatches

     

     
     You know you have a slight makeup obsession when your boyfriend has his own Sephora account to buy you gifts with. True story. For Christmas he surprised me with the Urban Decay, Vice 2 palette (ahhh!). I was pretty excited. Not only did this mean that he actually was quite a good listener, as I had only mentioned wanting it a time or two, but it also meant that I would get to play around with some fun colors. 

     Truth be told, I really am a neutrals girl. You will rarely find me with much more than a neutral eye look and a bit of blush. But, every girl, even those of us that rarely leave our makeup box, wants to play around with blue and purple sometimes. Right?

     Urban Decay has been my favorite eye-shadow brand for as long as I can remember. The quality of the shadows is unmatched. They are highly pigmented, creamy, and the color selection is huge. The shadows in the Vice 2 palette are no exception. There is a fair bit of fallout when you apply these shadows, but it’s something that can easily be remedied with a good primer. 

     This palette offers a great mix of bold colors and more neutral tones. In general I stick to the neutral colors- my favorites are “derailed” and “ambush.” But I sure do love playing with colors like “coax” and “voodoo” on those days when I’m feeling a little more daring. 



Smokeout, Lovesick, Shellshock, Coax, X-Rated
Prank, Madness, Strike, Stash, Poison
Radar, Damaged, Voodoo, Betrayal, Derailed
Dope, Toxic, Habit, Ambush, Rewind

I'm in love. 


No comments

Post a Comment